Jenner Gardens - Gloucestershire Family & Local History
This is the graveyard of Cheltenham Chapel, which was used from 1810 to 1889. Dr Edward Jenner lived close to the chapel from 1795 to 1823, and the chapel was regularly used as a centre for vaccination. In 2009 the gravestones, tomb railings were all lovingly restored, paths laid and the graveyard planted with flowers. Website contains a list of people buried in the graveyard. Gardens open daily.