Kelmscott Manor - Gloucestershire Historic
A grade 1 Listed Tudor farmhouse adjacent to the River Thames, built in 1570 from local limestone. The summer home of William Morris and contains an outstanding collection of the possessions and works of Morris, his family and associates, including furniture, original textiles, pictures, carpets, ceramics and metalwork. William Morris, his wife Jame and children Jenny and May are buried in the grounds of St George's church, Kelmcott. Seasonal opening.