Abbey Grounds - Gloucestershire Outdoor
This beautiful area is situated behind the parish church and was the site of St Mary's Abbey (1176-1539) until the Abbey was demolished. The outline of the Abbey is marked out with paving stones. The Abbey Grounds is surrounded by mature trees and is a peaceful, pleasant place to have a picnic, walk or play. There is a lake and bandstand.