Winston Churchill Memorial Gardens - Gloucestershire Outdoor
This small urban park of just over 1 hectare, was once a cemetery. It was acquired by St Mary's parish church, to become the New Burial Ground, when the churchyard was becoming full. The original chapel which was built in 1831, still stands in the gardens today and is a Grade II listed building. All the tombstones were removed in 1966 when the gardens were laid out. The Honeybourne Line cycle path runs along the western boundary of the gardens. There is a fenced play area with woodland trail, ornamental trees and formal gardens.